Thoracic CAR’s (Standing) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Cross arms at Chest.
- Forward flex. (Using just the minimal flexion @ Thoracic spine.)
- Rotate to side.
- Lateral flex. (Bring elbow to ribs.)
- Extend back. Rotate “feeling the back muscles activate” to the side.
- Lateral flex. Bring elbow to ribs.
- Rotate to front flexion.
Staying conscious of:
- Lack of Compensation
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424