Orange County Mobile Chair Events | Corporate Wellness Program | Cycling a/o Running Pre & Post Event
Orange County Mobile Chair Events | Corporate Wellness Fair, Cycling a/o Running Pre, During & Post Event Stretching and Soft Tissue Release
There are many benefits that you can get when you bring a chair massage therapy to your health fair event or work environment. Besides being the most popular exhibitor in your event bringing at least one chair massage to your event should be a priority.
Benefits that your company will get with just a single chair massage:
• It will bring more participation in your event
• It will create a sensation of relaxation in your work-group
• It will improve communication among peers about the experience
Benefits that your guest/employees will get with a chair massage therapy:
• It will decrease anxiety levels
• It will increase blood circulation
• It will boost their immune system
• It will tone their muscles
Services provided by SE: FRC & PT
• Chair massage 10-15 minute (Shoulder and Neck mobility stretching)
• Table massage 10-15 minute (clothed) for stretching and myofascial release
• Active Trigger Point Release Therapy (Chair) (Table for lower extremities release or requesting Active Release for the full body)
SE: Functional Range Conditioning & Performance Therapy’s Chair Massage Therapy is mobile, in which we make all travel with; table/chair, lotions/oils, and massage tools directly to your location for corporate wellness event, athletic running or cycling event, or even in-home mobile massage services.
Call Today (714)669-0424
3 Exchange Structures for chair massage events:
1. Exchange Before Event. $85 an hour (2-hour minimum) chair (table made available upon request)
2. Pre-Booked Exchange After Event. sessions for Guest/Employee’s, exchange based on; sign-in sheet verification. Exchange after completed event per- registered Guest/Employee’s are verified.
3. Exchange During Event. $1.30 / 1 minute, Guest/Employee will exchange upon request per service,
**ANNOUNCEMENT** SE: Functional Range Conditioning & Performance Therapy accepts all forms of credit card and cash exchange for massage therapy, as a “Donation or Gift” for the advancement of education, skills, and techniques for the purpose of providing a greater service to all clients I pursue to positively prepare for the performance of their everyday lives.