Neck CAR’s (Standing) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Keep Core tight.
- Only CERVICAL movement.
- Chin to Chest. Think Anterior Neck muscle cracking a walnut.
- Chin rotates to side. Think Lateral Neck muscle to graze chin to Shoulder.
- Chin pulls up to the sky. Think Opposite Posterior-Lateral muscles pulls Head up.
- Chin rotates to opposite side. Think Deep Neck muscles to rotate the Neck to opposite side.
- Chin pull down. Think same side Lateral-Anterior neck muscles pull chin to Shoulder.
- Chin rotates to the middle. Think Deep Neck muscles to rotate the Neck to opposite side.
Staying conscious of:
- Lack of Compensation
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424