Knee CAR’s (Supine) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Foot flexed
- Knee at flexion, Foot rotated out. 1
- Knee to extension. Foot rotated in. 2
- Knee to flexion. Foot rotated out.
Staying conscious of:
- Lack of Compensation
- 1) Feel, pulling the Hamstring muscles for flexion, outside Foot muscles (pinky Toe) pulling outward.
- 2) Feel, pulling the Quad muscles for extension, inside Foot muscles (big Toe) pulling inward.
- 3) Think & Feel the muscle move before you move them.
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424