Hip CAR’s (Standing)
Hip CAR’s (Standing) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Flex Knee at Hip. Bringing Knee up above 90 degrees.
- Bring Hip into abduction. Activating the outside Hip/ Glut muscles.
- Externally rotate Hip. As if to rotate Heel to face the ceiling, whilst driving Knee up towards the ceiling. A Lift and Rotation action.
- Pull Hip to center. Kick back into Hip Extension.
Staying conscious of:
- Lack of Compensation
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424