Hip CAR’s (Sidelying)
Hip CAR’s (Sidelying) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Flex Knee at Hip. Bringing Knee up above 90 degrees. 1
- Bring Hip into abduction. Activating the outside Hip/ Glut muscles. 2
- Internally rotate Hip. As if to rotate Heel to face the ceiling, whilst driving Knee up towards the ceiling. A Lift and Rotation action. 3
- Pull Hip to center. Kick back into Hip Extension. 4
Staying conscious of:
- Lack of Compensation
- 1) Feel Hip Flex using the deep core muscles.
- 2) Feel outside glut muscles pull/ active hip swing out.
- 3) Feel the front hip and glut muscles rotate inside.
- 4) Feel Glut muscles to power the heel back wards.
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424