Comprehensive assessment taking account for articular ability to command the greatest range of motion from the joint capsules level. Analyzing muscle tension to provide qualitative feedback noting where to intervene with manual therapy.
- Increased range of motion in first session
- Eliminates pain from moving
- Improves awareness of joint capsule
- Feel comfortable in your body
Functional Range Release (FR) a manual therapy technique used to provide greater joint capsule mobility. When range is limited by pain while moving your joints.
FR’s assessment techniques’ deliver a full range of data points to acknowledge the capability of the joint, passively and actively, to determine if load at any particular angle is safe. FR assessment identifies the dysfunctional muscle into groups in order to deliver the safest, fastest, and greatest results.
SE: Functional Range Conditioning & Performance Therapy’s mission: Provide the simplest resource to reach movement goals in a pain-free range of motion.
- Accelerated return to sport
- Improves injury resistance
- Increases load baring of joints
- Joint-mind and mind-muscle connection