Hip 90/90 PAIL/RAIL’s (Seated)
Hip 90/90 PAIL/RAIL’s (Seated) – 3 Laps “Clockwise to counterclockwise = 1 Lap”
- Begin w/ Irradiated Breathing.
- Seated Knees to a 90 degrees. 1
- Front Leg. Activating the inside Hip/ Inner Thigh muscles. 2
- Internally rotate Hip. As if to rotate Heel to face the ceiling, whilst driving Knee down towards the floor. A Lift and Rotation action. 3
- Reverse muscle action. 4
- Front Leg. Activate the outside Hip/ Glut muscles. 5
- Externally rotate Hip. As if rotating Heel down digging into floor, whilst driving Knee down towards the floor. A Sweeping and Rotation action. 6
- Lack of Compensation
- 1) Feel Hip Flex using the deep Core muscles.
- 2) Feel outside Glut muscles pull/ active Hip rotating down (external rotation).
- 3) Feel the front Hip and Inner Thigh muscles rotate inside (internal rotation)
- 4) Feel Glut muscles to power all rotations
Please, always ask questions
Your ability to understand and then perform is my greatest concern
Call me 214-669-0424